Saturday, February 23, 2013

Buttons and bows

Torico has this as her free image for the month which I think is "sew" cute.  I added some twine and scissors from my die-namics along with a Prima heart crystal.  Right now, I'm having some problems getting the links to work properly on my computer since I installed a new computer program so I'm checking into that.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV - Crafty Stack
Cardstock:  Bazzil & Recollection
Stamp:  Birdie Brown - sewing jar
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Buttons and bows
Ribbon:  Offray
Scissors:  Die-namics (My favorite things)
Heart crystal:  Prima
Twine:  Natural fibers

Challenges
Deconstructed sketch - Sketch #90
Birdie Brown - February freebie challenge  http://birdiebrown.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-freebie-challenge.html


3 comments:

Cheri said...

So very cute, Lisa Lynn! I came over from the Outlawz to visit and am now a follower of your blog. Love all I see here. Hugs!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch and I love the design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Torico said...

So cute! The papers are perfect match to the image.:) Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge!