Thursday, February 28, 2013

Life is a beach

JUGS has an inspirational picture and I thought it was great since I love nautical items.  I also have a goal to use some of my stamps that I haven't used in some time so I pulled out this one that I don't know how long I've had.


Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Beachy Keen, Under the boardwalk
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Paper Company, Recollection
Card base:  Paper Cuts
Stamp:  Ink-adink-adoo
Ink: Memento, Black tuxedo; Distress - Old Paper; Close to My Heart - Paper Bag
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (Life is a beach)
Die cuts:  QuicKutz
Border Punch:  Fiskars

Challenges
JUGS - Ch. 177 Inspirational Picture

ColourQ 178
Paper Pretties -   PWC 247 Strike the Punch

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely beach scene, Lisa, beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ!

Penny said...

Wonderful take on the colors, Lisa Lynn! Love the scene and sentiment, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny