Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sling shot

I purchased a couple of Magnolia stamps and this is one that I just think is so adorable. I like the more cute look of the girl that can also do the outdoor/boy-type things which is more of my spirit.  Whereas, my daughter is the princess, girly girl that hates going on nature walks or doing outdoor photography.  We always laugh about it because she thinks she will have girls that are little princesses also and I tease her that she will have tomboys.  That is why she likes hanging out with my Mother because they are both of the same mold and go for manicures/pedicures on Fridays.  I used twine on my card to give it more of the rustic feel along with buttons instead of flowers.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  DCWV & Recollection
Stamp:  Magnolia - Magnolia Tilda with Sling Shot
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Ink:  Memento, Rich Cocoa
Twine:  Natural Fibers
Buttons:  Stash
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Oval; Pennant
Enbossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
JUGS - Sketch 174


2 comments:

Penny said...

Aw, so adorable, Lisa Lynn! Great take on the sketch, love your papers & love the embellies, too! That image is perfect for a tomboy! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Vicki Dutcher said...

She is so fun! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!