Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love

I made this card for my daughter so that she will give it to her boyfriend, Zach.  I wanted to add a bow, ribbon or lace; however, I just thought it would make the card too feminine.  I already have the card with a lot of pink so I added the blue card base and blue hearts to make it more masculine.  I made the image of Sweet Melissa to try to look like my daughter Amanda with the hair color and green eyes.  Hopefully, she will be happy with it.


Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollection
Stamp:  Kenny K - Sweet Melissa
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Spellbinders:  Scalloped heart, Exquisite circle
Little Yellow Bicycle Stick Pin
Flowers:  Wild Orchid
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Circle Punches:  EK Success

Challenges
Kenny K - Hearts and flowers
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Cards for Men - All My Love  http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Another cute card! The image is so sweet!

Penny said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the image, design & embellies! Your daughter should be happy to give this to her guy. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Niki Rowland said...

Really gorgeous card, love your colouring and the die cut in the background. Thanks for playing along with Kenny Ks Krafty Krew this week, Niki xx

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Kraft Krew Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again next week!