Sunday, February 3, 2013

Be strong

I have decided that I needed to pull out some of my stamp sets that I have not used in awhile....so I found this Clearly Sentimental set from My Favorite Things.  I thought it was perfect to use for this weeks sketch.  I also did some stitching.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  DCWV, Bazzil
Stamp:  My Favorite Things:  Clearly Sentimental
Ink:  Memento, Rich Coccoa
Thread:  stash
Stickles
Die-namics:  Sunflower,  Dainty Dots
Swirl die:  Sizzix

Challenges
My Favorite Things:  MFTWSC109
Play Date Cafe 167



2 comments:

Penny said...

Great choice of colors & papers for this beautiful card! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Veronica Z said...

This is a beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!