Sunday, February 17, 2013

Rose garden

I have another sample for a new set that Paulette developed at TLC, Create.  I was wanting to make a more vintage card, but I was having a hard time finding the paper that I wanted to match so this is what I came up with.




Patterned Paper:  Jillibean Soup
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp & Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  May Arts
Bling:  Zva

Challenges
Verve - VLVFeb2013
Challenges 4 Everybody - http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.ca/



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm ashamed to say I have not visited your blog, just admired your work via TLC, but I had to come and say I VERY much admire ALL your work.

Unknown said...

A lovely card Lisa - the papers match the beautiful rose perfectly! Thanks for joining in with us at Challenges4Everybody and good luck!
Hugs, Tracey x