Wednesday, February 20, 2013

All ears

Today is Pet Lover's Day and I have four cats.  If you have seen my web site before, you may have seen pictures of my fur balls.  I have three Siamese cats and one black cat.  Nala, the black cat is the oldest and is tortured by the Siamese cats, then Casio is our male alpha Siamese and then we have two sisters that are Jasmine (Jazzy) and Snookie.  I have worked part-time so Casio and Snookie like to be brushed and drink from the faucet so they will push their way into the bathroom with me.  They just don't understand that there are days that I have to hurry get ready and then there are days that I am fine with all the grooming and doting on them.  I have wanted to give Nala away to someone who doesn't have any other cats, but my husband just doesn't want to part with her.   I feel so badly for her since the sister tend to gang up on her like the brats on the Aristocrats.  The Siamese are sweet and loving to us; however, to each other they are mean.
Please check out the TLC website since Paulette has freebie papers and images today and she also had some on Monday for Pet Lovers Day.  She also has A LOT of pet items in the store.  One of my favorite sets is one for doggy heaven which I have sent many friends cards when their best friends have passed.
For this card I used one of TLCs sentiments with an image from Paulette's daughter Bri which is available through the website also it is Vintage download - Girl, child, puppy.  It is quite a deal so check it out!



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Fragrence of Fall
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Bazzil, Recollection
Stamp: Baubles by Bri (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Flowers:  Prima & Recollection
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Square Punch:  Creative Memories

Challenges
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #130
Love to Create Challenge - All that Glitters  http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Fantastic card! Love the fun bright colors! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week at catch the bug!!

Mei said...

Lovely! Such a colorful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei - LTC DT

Penny said...

Great sentiment with that sweet image, Lisa Lynn! Love the pretty papers & colors you chose! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jen Leeflang said...

What a sweet little card! Thanks for joining us on our Stella Says Sketch challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge. I look forward to your next entry!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT