Sunday, February 3, 2013

Guardian angel

Well, this is my fifth card for today...whew!  I usually do my posts together, but I had a complaint from someone that was on a DT about difficulty finding my cards when I had multiple cards on one post so I did them all separate today.  It took A LOT  longer.  This card uses the adorable new image from Krista Smith and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I have a hot pink feather tucked next to the cheesecloth which doesn't show very well in the photo.  I also outlined the angel feathers in E31 due to the color palette for the Saturated Canary challenge and then filled them in with Sakura jelly glitter pen.



Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey - Curio
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollection
Stamp:  Saturated Canary - Angel Samongus
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinders:  Small and large circles
Die - Sizzix
Cheesecloth
Feather
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #244
Cute Card Thursday - Different Corner   http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/
Saturated Canary - Color

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Lisa Lynn! Love the colors and sweet image!

Penny said...

Oh, my this is so sweet! Just love that image and sentiment, Lisa Lynn! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Deb said...

just gorgeous, love the sentiment!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Loopylou. said...

too cute Lisa lynn!
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Alex H. said...

Such a sweet image and lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x